Friday, June 4, 2010

Trip to Israel and Postcard Exchange

So, as many of you know....I will be leaving for Israel on a 3 week trip this Sunday. I am participating in the Taglit Birthright program which sponsors Jewish Americans to travel on a one time free organized trip to Israel. I am really excited about the trip, and I am sure I will have a blast....I am going to be armed with a sketchbook, a micron, and my watercolors....so I am really looking forward to getting some cool drawings and paintings done as well as riding some camels and visiting some bedouin communities. I have already spoken to a few of you who are going to be in interesting places this summer, but for those who I have not talked to, I want to propose the idea of potential post card exchange. If you are interested, please get back to me asap via facebook, or comments on this post with your name, address and location, and I will send you a postcard from Israel. I will be traveling all over, so I will have plenty of opportunities to find some awesome postcards. If you want to send me a postcard, please address it to
Matt Sullivan
15 Belcher street
Sharon, MA 02067


1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thank you for sharing, My daughter is planning a trip to India and I will be sure to give her your recommendation of Israel... as to me - my next trip is to see the holy city of Jerusalem :)

    ReplyDelete