Saturday, May 18, 2013

Frozen

Man..... time flies! I guess I haven't really updated this blog in a while. The reason I haven't posted is because I have been slaving away at the studio on Frozen! We had a crew screening yesterday and it is really exciting to see this film coming together the way it is. As you may already know, Frozen is a musical and "the story follows a young girl named Anna (voiced by Kristen Bell) as she sets off on a journey to find her sister Elsa (Idina Menzel), who has trapped the kingdom in an endless winter." It is really refreshing to see such incredible broadway talent like Idina putting such a solid vocal performance into these characters! Look for the trailer soon!



You can find some more info about Frozen and even a bit about Big Hero Six in this LA Times article.

4 comments:

  1. Likes this but when we can see the trailer ...i'm so exited

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this movie! ... and from what I've seen and heard, I'm sure it will be great!...

    ReplyDelete